domenica 8 novembre 2009

nuove miniature per la Casa Rossa - new minis for the Casa Rossa


§ Ieri sono arrivate nuove miniature per la Casa.
Vi presento la più dolce cucciola di tigre del mondo, pronta per andare a giocare nella nursery con una bambina mooolto fortunata.

§ Yesterday new minis for the Casa arrived at my address.
Let me introduce you to the sweetest pet tiger in the world, ready to go to the nursery and play with a veeery lucky little girl.§ Anche i finimenti sono assolutamente splendidi.
La sua artefice è Sandra Morris che ringrazio caldamente.
§ Even her tacks are absolutely splendid.
Her maker is Sandra Morris to whom I heartedly say thank you.
§ La scatola di biscotti, molto più belli dal vero che in questa orrida foto, è stata fatta da Sarah Maloney.
§ The biscuits box, much more beautiful in real life than in this awful pic, has been made by Sarah Maloney.§ E questo è il servizio da caffè tedesco di Elisabetta Buffatti , una vera artista, di cui mi sono arrivate le tazze con i piattini. La caffettiera e la cremiera le avevo da quest'estate.

§ And this is the German coffee set by Elisabetta Buffatti, a true artist, who sent me the cups and saucers. The coffee pot and creamer arrived last summer.
§ E questa é forse la mia favorita: ho chiesto ad Elisabetta se poteva replicare la mia tazza preferita.
Ebbene mi ha accontentata ed ecco la MIA mini tazza pronta a seguirmi ovunque, nella vita reale e nel gioco.
§ And may be this is my favourite: I asked Elisabetta if she could reproduce my best loved mug.
Well, she has done the magic and here is MY own mug ready to follow me everywhere, both in real and play life.

11 commenti:

Kim ha detto...

what wonderful treasures- your beloved mug in miniature- so wonderful! Great craftmanship on all of them- lucky you!

Marsha @ Tattered Chick ha detto...

WOW, that mini replica of your favorite mug is fantastic!!!

And that darling little tiger, ohhhhh, he is soooooo cute!! What a precious face he has.

Such lovely minis you received.

Hugs,
Marsha

dalesdreams ha detto...

oh, too cute, I love the miniature version of your mug. :)

cockerina ha detto...

sono oggettini adorabili..
faranno una splendida figura nella tua casetta!!
ciao, Caterina

Marit ha detto...

How lovely to have your favourite mug in miniature! And that tiger, so cute!

Marit

Vittoria A. ha detto...

La tigre mi ha conquistata! Mi piace cosi' tanto che mi commuove! :D

Victoria ha detto...

The tiger is precious!Congrats! And those cups, oh, I'm mad about pottery, can watch the pictures all day long.

synnøve ha detto...

Lovely items Rosanna!
It´s so exiting to find all these wonderful artist and order the special items for our projects. And I am really looking forward to see where you are placing everything in your "La casa rossa"
Synnøve

Sans! ha detto...

I just saw these treasures and my golly, they are wonderful! I too love the replica mug. But the pull tiger is a very very close 2nd. It is definitely a Maharajah tiger!

Papillon Bleu ha detto...

I thank you to have jojned my mini dolly world. Now I can happily keep an eye on you to!
I love the replica of your mug! it is an amazing work!

Blogger ha detto...

Hello mate great blog ppost